While our day job involves helping to secure businesses and their data, we’re equally passionate about helping to celebrate their data success stories. This is why we’ve launched the British Data Awards. Our aim is to discover and celebrate organisations that are passionate about data.
Whether you’re a newly-launched start-up with a tight knit team, a global giant with offices across the world, or something in between, we welcome you all to take part. Some innovations will be life changing while others may have a much smaller impact. Either way, we’d like to hear about what your organisation is doing.
Jason Johnson, Co-Founder of Predatech and British Data Awards judge said, “We know that British firms are some of the most creative in the world and data is increasingly at the heart of this innovation. I’m excited to kick-off this search and looking forward to announcing the Finalists and Winners in due course.”
Below you can find out more about the British Data Awards, including key dates, an outline of why your organisation should consider getting involved, and of course, how you can find out more and enter.
1st February 2021: Nominations Open
19th March 2021: Nominations Close
9th April 2021: Finalists Announced
4th May 2021: Winners Announced
Why get involved
- Promote your organisation to a wide audience: Being named a Finalist or indeed a Winner will help to raise the profile of your organisation across customers and partners.
- Recognise the work of your people: Highlight the people and teams that are helping to drive your organisation forward.
- Receive great PR: We’ll be profiling our winners and issuing a press release to help promote the winners of the British Data Awards 2021.
- Promote the UK as a data leader: By taking part and sharing your data success stories you’ll be helping to showcase the UK as a global leader.
- No cost: There’s no cost to take part. We want to be as inclusive as possible and encourage entries from a wide range of organisations.
Overall awards (open to firms from any sector)
- Innovation of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Large Company of the Year
- Data for Good Initiative of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
Sector specific awards
- AI Company of the Year
- Analytics Company of the Year
- Healthcare Organisation of the Year
- Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Not-For-Profit of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- PropTech of the Year
- EdTech of the Year
- Retail Company of the Year
- Technology Company of the Year
- Data Leader of the Year
- IT Security Leader of the Year
- Technology Leader of the Year
Find out more or enter
Our awards page can be found here. If you’d like to talk with us, or to access the nomination form, we’d be happy to help. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01784 410 011. We’ve also prepared a short Media Pack which can answer some frequently asked questions (FAQs).
And finally, from all of us at Predatech, we wish you good luck with your entries!