We’re delighted to announce that Predatech has successfully issued two hundred and fifty Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials Plus certificates!
Reaching this milestone so quickly after announcing our first one hundred certificates, establishes Predatech as one of fastest growing IASME Certification Bodies for the Cyber Essentials scheme.
Alongside Cyber Essentials, Predatech is CREST accredited for penetration testing and works with organisations to deliver in depth security testing. Predatech also offers other services such as ongoing vulnerability management, which helps to identify vulnerabilities related to security misconfigurations and unpatched software as soon as they appear so that they can be quickly addressed.
Jason Johnson, Co-Founder and Technical Director of Predatech said: “I’m particularly proud to have supported a wide range of organisations to achieve certification, from sole traders through to multinationals. Irrespective of client size or complexity, our approach is simple: We work together with our clients to achieve certification with as little fuss as possible.”
If you’re looking to certify your organisation to Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus, here is why you should consider working with Predatech:
- Fixed and competitive pricing: The price we quote includes support and retesting, so we’ll work with you until the assessment has passed and the certificate can be issued.
- Clear communication: Cyber security can be complex, but we understand that it’s our job to communicate clearly.
- High quality and responsive support: Our role is to help you through the certification process and so we’re on hand to provide as much support as you require via email/telephone/Teams.
- Expertise: Our team hold some of the most respected cyber security certifications in the industry and have experience working with a wide range of clients.
About the Cyber Essentials scheme
- Cyber Essentials is designed to help protect organisations against the most common cyber attacks. It’s accessible to organisations of any size, and across any industry.
- It is a Government-backed scheme owned by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and delivered in partnership with IASME. Predatech is an IASME Certification Body for the scheme.
- The scheme has two levels: Cyber Essentials (effectively a self-assessed questionnaire) and Cyber Essentials Plus (sometimes referred to as an audit of the Cyber Essentials questionnaire).
- Cyber Essentials Plus includes a level of hands-on technical verification that includes a range of tests as well as external vulnerability scans and internal credentialed scans (on a sample of devices).
To find out more about the Cyber Essentials scheme or to discuss your cyber security, please contact us for a free consultation.